- We will do a background check on all the adults who will be living in the home and we will consider everyone's information in our evaluation process. If the application is denied or an extra deposit is requested, we are legally required to give the reasons for any adverse decision we render.
- Our minimum credit score is 625. In addition to credit score, we consider payment history, accounts in collections, past bankruptcy's, payments owed to other landlords, and any other negative credit information discovered.
- We do not accept Section 8 housing vouchers.
- We do not accept applicants with an active bankruptcy.
- We will not accept an application if any of the applicants are registered sex offenders.
- We will not accept an application if any of the applicants have previously had eviction proceedings initiated against them.
- We will not accept an application if any of the applicants have ever been convicted of a Felony involving the manufacturing, trafficking, or distribution of an illegal substance, or a felony involving property damage, injury to persons, or financial crimes. For the purposes of this application, a conviction includes any conviction, guilty plea, Alford plea, no contest plea, or any final adjudication other than “not guilty”.
- If any false statements or omission of facts are discovered in the application, the application will be rejected. If any false statements or omission of facts are discovered after the fact, the lease will default and all the applicants will be evicted.
- PayPal or Venmo: You may pay the application fee via PayPal or Venmo. Our PayPal address is Dean@RentLex.com. Our Venmo address is @Bluegrass2000